CEO Roundtable Seminars
CEO Roundtable sponsors 4 to 5 seminars and workshops per year. These sessions are generally free or at nominal charge and are geared toward CEO Roundtable members. However, we save a limited number of seats for non-members who wish to attend.
Here are some seminars we hosted recently to give you an idea of the high quality, highly relevant topics we offer for today’s business leaders.
- Getting Published by Ken Lizotte – View Event Recap
- Are You Running Your Business, or Is It Running You? – View Event Recap
- About the Board of Directors – View Slideshow from Event
- Business Valuation Tricks of the Trade – View Slideshow from Event
- How Customers Buy… And Why They Don’t by author Martyn Lewis – Review of Book
- Rx for Hiring Pain by Suzanne Paling and Kathleen Teehan – View Slideshow from Event
- Preparing for Exit by Brad Yount, David Friedman, Bruce Buckland
- Developing and Managing a Board by Dr. Elaine Eisenman
- Building a Performance Driven Culture by Dan Gauthier
- Get Big Things Done with Saj-nicole Joni
- Prepare Well to Exit Well – Presented by Jonathan Brabrand – View Recording
CEO Roundtable also sponsors an Annual Members Retreat that focuses on how the Arts and Humanities can help us increase innovation in our companies and enrich the quality of our lives.
Contact us today about membership in CEO Roundtable.
CEO Roundtable is made up of private, peer advisory groups of 8 to 12 members from non-competing companies. These peer groups provide a forum for invigorating exchanges of information, ideas, and insights.